Plant Based Nutrition Program
We are very excited to announce that Roy Avila has completed the Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition, which happens to be the fast-growing global movement toward optimal nutrition and healthy living.
The Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition encourages people from all walks of life, like medical and healing arts professionals, chefs, nutritionists, trainers, dietitians, therapists, psychiatrists, family counselors, anyone, to adopt a scientific, facts-based approach to diet so we can help solve America’s health crisis.
Studied at eCornell
T. Colin Campbell Found Plant Based Nutrition
Roy’s Certification Plant Based Nutrition Program
- Describe and compare the ways plant and animal-based nutrients function
- Compare and contrast a “nutrient-by-nutrient” approach to nutrition with Dr. Campbell’s “wholistic” approach
- Analyze and critique common perceptions of protein, fat, and carbohydrates
- Discuss the impact of study design and methodology upon the quality of scientific investigation and conclusions
Diseases of Affluence
- Describe the role of nutrition in (and the impact of a whole food, plant-based diet on) the development of multiple chronic, degenerative diseases
- Explain the physiological reasons we are drawn to foods that do not support health
- Describe the specific uses of experimental vs. epidemiological studies, explaining how both kinds of studies inform the big picture
- Critically evaluate nutrition claims encountered in the media
- Explain Dr. Campbell’s eight principles of nutritional health
Principles in Practice
- Interpret scientific evidence from a wholistic perspective
- Describe how lifestyle medicine and traditional health care differ as to the treatment of chronic disease
- Critique the practice of using supplements to maintain health
- Describe some of the environmental consequences of food choices
- Discuss the impact of industry on both science and public policy
Roy M. Avila
Author – 7xFIT – Total Toned Body Workout
A Systematized Personal Training Fitness Guide
- Over 30 Year Life Long User
- Personal Trainer – Group Exercise (IFA) Certified
- Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition – T. Colin Campbell Foundation and eCornell
- Aerobics Instructor Plus Step – Kickboxing (IFA) Certified
- Forks Over Knives Plant-Based Cooking Certification
You can catch up on all of your nutritional needs, fitness routines and exercises by purchasing the 7xFIT Total Toned Body Workout (A Systematized Personal Training Fitness Guide – 250 Total Body Exercises). Don’t forget to register to get a discount on all of your orders.
* For entertainment ONLY, always refer to and/or consult with your physician prior to any diet or exercise.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Results not typical, individual results may vary.
*Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for any medical advice, provided by your physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging and labels. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your physician or health care provider.